Snow Month: Creative Bookish Kids Art Supply List
Thank you for purchasing the Creative Bookish Kids Snow Theme! Below you will find the supply list for all three of the process art explorations included in this months edition of Creative Bookish Kids. Please note the items listed include affiliate links. We appreciate your support.
Snow Process Art
You will need:
Watercolor Paper or other sturdy paper like peg board or recycled cereal boxes painted white work well too.
· Collage Materials- Patterned papers, pages from books, vintage music sheets, paper doilies
· Paint Pallets or bowls to hold paint
· Paper Tube from Paper Towel Roll or Toilet Paper roll
· Plastic or paper plate
· Beads in your choice of colors (in our project we used light blue, dark blue, clear, and clear with glitter pony beads)
· Pipe Cleaner (In our project we used a white pipe cleaner)